Yay! Trachea was still just as open at 3.5mm, so they widened it to 4mm which makes it the same size as the rest of the airway. Nose was still wide open. Right ear tube fell out, but hole is still open, so they’ll just leave it and watch it, maybe fix it down the road. They’re still wanting to keep her overnight, but we’re hoping we can change their minds. 🙂 waiting to see her now.

We’ll do another check/dilation in 2 weeks, but then maybe get to stop at just 3 if it stays open!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s