Still Bleeding

We got settled into the hospital yesterday afternoon and then, of course, Evie had a completely normal looking stool, so we decided to wait on the scan to locate the bleeding since it won’t work if the bleeding has stopped. Then in the evening she had another stool with black in it that came back positive for blood. Her hemoglobin dropped quite a bit as well. She was at 8.6 yesterday and now she’s at 7.4. Hopefully we can get the scan scheduled for this morning and finally locate the damaged spot! Please pray that the bleeding doesn’t stop quite yet! We NEED it in order to find the spot. If it stops, we’ll just have to wait for it to start again or try more invasive techniques to find the damage.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s